Platform Server

Not seeing any articles? Make sure you log in to gain access.

Where can I find training material about improving speech recognition?
Article Number: 000009399 Environment: Vocera Voice Server (VS) VS 5.x Vocera Platform 6.x Answer: Training the Genie Training the Genie for Platform 6 Download Software: Not available
ArticlesVocera Platform ServerVocera Voice ServerPublic
Where can I find Vocera Vina Web Console training content?
Article Number: 000009403 Environment: Vocera Platform 6.x Answer: Vocera Vina Web Console Messaging Quick Tips (6_3) Vocera Vina Web Console Messaging Skills Checklist_6_3 Vocera Vina Web Console Messaging Skills Checklist_6_3_Form_Fill Vocera Vina Web Console Messaging Training PowerPoint (6_3) Calling from
ArticlesVocera Platform ServerPublic
Where can I find training content for Vocera Platform Staff Assignment?
Article Number: 000009402 Environment: Vocera Platform 6.3 Answer: Vocera Platform Staff Assignment Quick Tips (6.3) Vocera Platform Staff Assignment Skills Checklist (6.3) Vocera Platform Staff Assignment Skills Checklist (6.3)_Form_Fill
ArticlesVocera Platform ServerPublic
Articles
Community Discussions